Changing your Huawei ID Account can be caused by many different factors. It can be that your email address has been blocked or deactivated, you made a new email address or your email address will no longer be in use due to some reasons. If you registered with your phone number, maybe you’ve changed numbers or moved to a different country.
Note that your email address or phone number is linked in your Huawei Account, and it needs these details for you to change or update any information. If you need to change or update your Huawei ID account, here’s what you can do.
Here’s how to do it
- You can try to attempt by entering the previous account you may have registered. Go back to your email addresses and phone numbers that you think you might have used. Then pair it up with your password and see if it works.
- If your current email addresses and phone numbers don’t seem to work, go to the Forgot password option button down below and make sure to follow all the prompts. You will be required to indicate a new account and password information. Ensure that you’ve filled out the right details so you won’t have any issues later on.
- If your account information doesn’t exist, you can try logging in with your third-party accounts such as Facebook or Twitter to conduct further verification.
- If you’re still having issues while troubleshooting this issue, it’s best to contact Huawei’s 24/7 Customer Service Support to ask for more detailed help or assistance. They respond as fast as possible to ensure that their users will have the best experience possible.
If you want to disassociate or change Huawei accounts, here’s what you can do:
- To change the phone number or email address.
Just go to the Account Center option button, then choose Account and Security, then Phone Number or Email, then pick Change/Disassociate. Just follow the prompted instructions on your screen and ensure that you will only fill out accurate new information for your account.
- To disassociate security phone numbers or email address
Just go to the Account Center option button, then click Account and Security, then Verification Methods select Security phone number/Security Email, then choose Change/Disassociate. You can choose the number or email to disassociate, and it will automatically not receive any verification messages from Huawei. You can only disassociate a security phone number if there’s already a security email address provided.
- To disassociate any third-party accounts
Just click Account Center, then choose Account and Security, then Linked Accounts, then click Twitter/Facebook and choose Disassociate. You may pick whichever third-party account that you’re willing to let go or disassociate from your Huawei account, especially if these third-accounts were no longer in use, blocked, hacked, or deactivated.
To keep your Huawei ID safe and protected, always update and monitor your Account Center Settings. Update if you have any personal information changes such as phone details, email addresses, and new third-party accounts. This will help you to access your account with no issues and verification problems.